ssh1 and commercial use

I have the same concerns.  I contacted ssh.com and a end user license is
basically $89 or so.  Discounts for quantity, and some options cost more.
Check out their web site and their sales folks are understanding and don't
call the software cops on you for asking.  For that price you get the 'new
stuff'.

... JC

-