Shaking monitors and power feeds, continued

TWIMC,

I'm going to post this reply from my brother, and then take the
issue off-list:  it's getting kind of far afield from Linux.

My original advice still stands:  if you have a problem with a
monitor, and changing outlets cures it, call an electrician.

FWIW, YMMV, etc.

Bill