Suggestion for a meeting topic

I agree on this as a meeting topic! Of course, I suspect Mr. Horne is
between the perverbial rock and hard place since his workstation should
be considered compromised even with the addition of his choice of
software. However, can one use a PDA and then upload or download
pre-encrypted traffic for decryption off the work systems? I see this as
the only truly secure mode (except using a cell phone modem and your
very own computer) since it is not difficult to monitor keyboard input
(or other i/o) and once the passwords are captured the jig is up! But
I'd love to hear of a safe alternative.

-