shells and bells

On Wednesday, May 03, 2000 10:12 PM, Mike Bilow
[SMTP:mikebw at colossus.bilow.com] wrote:
> On 2000-05-03 at 20:17 -0400, Niall Kavanagh wrote:

[snip]

> > Database servers are like sexual positions; having someone
> > explain them to you is no fun. You have to try 'em all out
yourself and find
> > out which one(s) work(s) for you. Some people like fast,
some like
> > traditional, and some are best left undiscussed (MS SQL
SERVER 6.5 BABE!).

I agree that when talking about Microsoft, "server" has a
different meaning:  the process that takes place in a breeding
shed is, after all, called "service" - but you don't make it
clear if you enjoyed the insert^h^h^h^h^h^h
rollbac^h^h^h^h^h^h^h chain^h^h^h^h^h
operation or were just leary of commitment ....

> I suppose this may be the case, but there are probably a wide
> selection of sexual positions which one could reasonably infer
would not be
> much fun without actually trying them out, such as hanging by
a rope and
> dangling several hundred feet above asphalt pavement with a TV
news crew
> below.
>
> -- Mike

Oh, crap:  I though I had all the copies.  Where'd you get it
from?  Tommy Lee?

Bill
-