last on X for now

Chuck,

IANAEB (I Am Not An Electrician, But) ... If just moving the
unit from one place to another cured the trouble, I recommend
very strongly that you call in a professional electrician:
assuming your office has three-phase power, you probably have a
miswired light fixture or other serious trouble.

If your AC wiring checks out OK, try Mike's advice first, since
it's free and often cures the trouble:  if more drastic measures
are needed, Radio Shack sells a "clip on" toroid filter that
will also help.

FWIW, YMMV, HTH.

Bill Horne

On Wednesday, May 03, 2000 1:26 PM, Mike Bilow
[SMTP:mikebw at colossus.bilow.com] wrote:
> Coil up the power and data cables to the monitor in such a way
> that each
> cord is separately coiled into two or three turns of a coil
> about four or
> five inches in diameter.  You can thread the cord around
itself
> or use a
> twist-tie to hold the coil in place.  Try to make each coil as
> close to
> the monitor as possible, not to the computer.  I'm not
kidding.

-