Fun with nmap

This is nothing to worry about.  The "nmap" tool reports "filtered" when
something between it and the target eats the packet, usually a router
acting as a firewall.  By default, the target returns "Connection Refused"
when a packet is sent to a port which has no listener bound to it.  If,
incstead of this, there is no response at all, then the port is assumed to
be "filtered."

-- Mike

Bilow Computer Science, Inc. | http://www.bilow.com/ | Michael S. Bilow
Cranston, RI 02920-5554, USA | mike at bilow.com        | President