Fun with nmap

Here is the output I get from running a thorough scan on one of my
machines:

[root at ladyluck /]# scan machinenamegoeshere.clue4all.net

Starting nmap V. 2.30BETA21 by fyodor at insecure.org (
www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on machinenamegoeshere.clue4all.net (X.X.X.X):
(The 1513 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
21/tcp     open        ftp
22/tcp     open        ssh
25/tcp     open        smtp
53/tcp     open        domain
1999/tcp   filtered    tcp-id-port
8888/tcp   filtered    sun-answerbook

TCP Sequence Prediction: Class=random positive increments
                         Difficulty=2722816 (Good luck!)
Remote operating system guess: Linux 2.1.122 - 2.2.14

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 91 seconds
[root at ladyluck /]#

Look at that insecure machine. ;-)  No, actually, I'm wondering if
anyone knows what the last two items on the list are.  My DEC Multia is
currently sitting on my friend's DSL modem masquerading his internel
LAN, and I'm getting these two items shown.  The machine is very
streamlined in terms of services running and accessible, and I'm
assuming it's related to the things running through the firewalling from
behind the machine.  On the other hand, our (my, really) Linux
assocation server at school has the exact same setup and is masquerading
a couple of internal boxes and doesn't have those latter two show up
(though this could be because there hasn't been much traffic or strange
ports running through it).  Any ideas?

Brian J. Conway
dogbert at clue4all.net
Geek for hire: http://clue4all.net/resume

I thought of some more foreign ladies I snogged.
		-- Sean Connery, Celebrity Jeopardy
-