Partitioning 98 for linux on gatewaySolo2150

I am not a fan of Gateway laptops, but there are a number of good
resources available about these kinds of issues.  Start here:

	http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/

The Gateway 2150 resource is here:

	http://www.graphicanswer.com.au/software/solo2150.html

You will need to run XFree86 3.3.6 or later, which is the version at which
support for your video chipset, the ATI Rage Mobility, was introduced.  If
you use a distribution, use one with a recent enough version of XFree86 so
that this support is included.  Note that Debian 2.2 "potato" does come
with XFree86 3.3.6, as does Red Hat 6.2.  SuSE has an odd system where
you can mix and match your XFree86 version, and 3.3.6 is supported on SuSE
6.0, 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3.

-- Mike

-