Boston University Linux Group

I received this from Nuno Alves who is involved in starting a Linux user
group at BU.
------- Forwarded Message
From: Nuno Alves <nca at bu.edu>
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Boston University Linux Group

Hello guys! How are you doing ? Just to let you guys know that we recently
formed a Linux Group at Boston University! Feel free to check it out at
http://bulinux.cjb.net
Btw BU is currently in alpha phase for its own linux distribution!

Cheers

Nuno Alves

"Don't blame me... I use linux!"
Instant Messenger: nunoalves7