Video taping next BLU meeting

Re: video taping the BLU meetings, the Sony Vaio I have,
has a firewire port on it which can read from a
DV camcorder, and has a suite of video editing software
(ahem on the Windows partition).

The ultimate goal being to get the BLU meetings online,
could someone help out with the video taping side?  Or
at least can someone provide a DV camcorder.  I'd be
glad to try getting the video from the DV unit, to
some kind of processed computer video format, and
eventually putting it online.  I'd have to borrow
your player for a day.

Thanks,
-Kevin
-