differences and opinions.

From: Bill Bradley <dell02451 at yahoo.com>

Jerry - Thanks! This is just what I was looking for. But, I'm sure it
really reopens a can of worms (or opens it for us newcomers) - What are
the strengths/weaknesses of the various Linux implementations? Anyone want
to offer a site that might discuss this for us newbie's?
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org