Help installing RH Linux 6.1 on laptop...

I am not familiar with Red Hat's graphical installation, only with the text
installlation.
But there are 2 areas where mouse informaiton is used. The first is with
GPM and the second is with X. In all cases, you need to specify what port
the mouse is on. Normally for a PS/2 mouse the mouse is on /dev/psaux.
Serial mice are on /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyS1.

--

-