Help installing RH Linux 6.1 on laptop...

Sorry to have been so vague. When Nancy tried to install RH Linux 6.1, it
wouldn't go any further into install than to ask in which language do you want
to use. Then froze right there. She tried calling RH for phone support and was
told that she (a newbie) had to download a file from the Internet and replace
Updates-RHEA-1999_044.img with something and same for boot-RHEA-1999_045.img. RH
said her level of support was not high enough to 'talk' to someone but she could
get and recieve email. They said her video was a supported card and the
processor was supported.
Does anyone know the EXACT procedure for using these files?
Doesn't that utility rawrite (in /DOSUTILS) copy files in DOS format over a
Linux native disk? Shouldn't this actually copy a boot image over to a floppy
disk and make it bootable?
Nancy is sending me that laptop computer for me to install Linux (I have older
versions of Linux to try) and am a little (not much) more savvy about doing this
for her. I will let you know how things look tomorrow when I receive the
computer.

Thanks (as always),

Kevin