My troubles installing LINUX

NT and Windows will destroy LILO when you install.
Before installing Windows9X or Windows NT boot from a DOS diskette and run
fdisk /MBR to clean the master boot record. Install Windows, then boot
Linux from your resue floppy. Then, the simplest way to reset lilo is just
issue the command (as root); /sbin/lilo or from YaST.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org

-