<rpeterson>Good Luck with your Bad Luck :-)
<rpeterson>
<rpeterson>Ron Peterson
<rpeterson>rpeterson at yellowbank.com

There is some 'blacklist' of spammers which can be used for blocking by
sendmail. You can contact the maintainers of this site and give the domain
name of the spammers. I dont have the details, but sendmail docs should
have it (or try a search).

Pls keep us updated, as any of us can be in the same boat any time...

best of luck.

-
Thanks						   Imagine Technologies
Oommen				         	    234, Huntington Ave
					 	       Boston, MA 02115
                                             Phone (Work):(617)437-9234
                                                   (Home):(617)770-9345
				   email:oommen at imaginetechnologies.com
		      Toll-free Voice Mail/efax: (877)371-2330 x oommen

-