Annoying Spam Problem

Peter,

I appreciate your reply very much, but I need to do more than just block
the email coming in.  Right now we have thousands of mails coming in,
eating up
bandwidth, and most importantly we have people all over the world thinking
that my little company is providing them with the finest smut this side of
the white house.  The last thing I want is for our web site to get blocked
on because of indecent material  (other than the Microsoft logo)!!!

We have tried to contact the "company" who runs the domain, but they are
in Turkey, and don't answer their phones (I doubt they would speak
english even if they did).  Does anyone know about any laws on spamming??

Thanks for your reply,
Jon