LINUX/GNU Tutorials

    Is it possible and reasonable to develop a tutorial section for the
BLU.Org server that would take the presentations (such as Christophs)
and make a formal tutorial for important topics that can be added to
over time?  So much is covered in these presentations and while some of
the material is often made available it seems like it would be a good
idea to put together our own structured tutorials that also take
advantage of existing FAQ, Man and other support pages by either direct
quotes or usefully delineated links to specific pages at other sites. I
would suggest that each tutorial have a BLU LINUXpert in charge with any
needed assistance provided by volunteers.
    Or am I suggesting/asking too much? Do we have any server issues
that might preclude adding these services?

Regards,  Randy Hofland

-