Installfest: Sean had my Red Hat disk

I believe Sean gave the cd to Jerry.

Jon

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, David Kramer wrote:

The guy from the Plymouth schol system, Sean, had my Red Hat 6.1 CD and
boot disk.  I asked him to give it so someone in the group to give to me
at the next meeting.  Did he do that?  Does anyone have it?

My natural pessimism makes me assume he did not.  If this is the case, can
I get his email address/phone number/whatever?

Thanks.  We had a pretty good turnout.  Hope we pulled in soem good money.
There were a log of "challenging boxes", so we earned it!

-

-