Linux/Unix Acronyms...Answered by self!!!

John,

Where would I actually find this code? Or is there a way of changing Emacs
settings from within emacs (like a init file that emacs reads before starting
up)? What kind of language are we talking (LISP, I summize from the readings)?
Would I have to go into Emacs source code (if so, what's it called on my
drive)? Sorry for all of the questions but you peeked my interest with the
statement below.

Kevin

-