Corrupted data

Questions regarding corrupted data:

    I get (on a semiregular basis) corrupted HTML data that leads to
unreadable text on an HTML page (usually the URL links predominate with
unreadablitiy but are still functional). Only one of my card/monitor
combos is usually prone to this (only occasionally do both have this
happen). I have also discovered that when this video problem does occur
I can detect a transient hop on the route to my ISP that gives no name
or other identification but the corruption does appear to occur there as
multiple errors occur in the packets sent to the servers by TraceRoute.
This hop always sits directly between my ISP's servers and the Level3
network connection which are connected by a high speed BellAtlantic
phone line of some sort, probably DSL.
    Since this is becoming more regular (been a problem all night) I am
a little concerned. Could this just be a case of a sensitive video card
or is something more interesting going on here???

Thanks, Randy Hofland

-