zone data

I am trying to use yi.org Dynamic DNS to piont to my home server using my
registered domain name by way of granitecanyon.com

I had something that worked for part of day early last week...nothing
since...have tried  soa.help, had no responses.  I keep coming up on the
rejected list (DNS sytax errors).  I would appreaciate any suggestions. Thanks
for any help.

Yes this is all on Linux an a little FreeBDS.   My file:

; Name Servers

runoff.org.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
runoff.org.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.
runoff.org.  IN  RP angus49.ix.netcom.com. TWDM.runoff.org.
TWDM.runoff.org.    IN  TXT "TMacDonald"
TWDM.runoff.org.       IN      MX      10      angus49.ix.netcom.com.
www.runoff.org.  IN CNAME  runoff.yi.org. ;EXTREF
localhost.runoff.org.   IN  A  127.0.0.1
-