Wednesday's meeting place

There is always plenty of parking in the East Garage, but if you happen
to be on Mass. Ave, enter MIT through the main entrance. Walk straight,
until you come into Building 4, and take the first stairway. Building 10 is
between buildings 3 and 4. You can tell which building you are in by the
room numbers.

--
Jerry Feldman
Contractor, eInfrastructure Partner Engineering

Compaq Computer Corp.
200 Forest Street MRO1-3/F1
Marlboro, Ma. 01752
-