Is there a Ghost for Linux?

I can't answer your question directly because I am unfamiliar with ghost.
Since Linux and Unix systems do not have any position dependent files in
them, you could probably use one of the many mirror utilities out there.
Assuming your systems are very similar, you can build yourself a master
Linux system, and use tar or dd to copy the contents. Also, since Linux
configuration files are mostly ASCII, you can keep an archive of
configuration files. Once you have all the systems set up, automating the
task is complicated because you never know which system in the lab is
running Windows and and which is running Linux.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group

-