Doing battle with GNATS. Looking for a guru ...

Greets,
	So I've been using GNATS to do bug tracking in my research group
for a few weeks, after transitioning from jitterbug.  I do much prefer
gnats.
	It is now time to start an addition project, and gnats claims in
its feature list to support multiple databases off of the same gnats
installation.  Of course, I can't figure out how to get it working.  Has
someone done this who could answer a few simple questions?

	Basically, I have the directory /usr/local/share/gnats and
/usr/local/share/gnats/gnats-db for the first bug database and I've added
a new user with a home of /usr/local/share/gnats/adaptive-db for the
second.  However, running mkcats as the adaptive-db user tries to write to
files and a directory in /usr/local/share/gnats/dist, which is supposed to
update the configuration for the database, but can't write to that
directory or file b/c it is owned by gnats-db.

	Sigh.  So I can't find any documentation, but I see that cygnus
has this setup working on their system.  If only I could get an account
and ten minutes on that machine to see how they set it up ... :)

	I'll continue playing around with it in the morning and see if I
can't figure this out.

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"