home network/site

Hello,
	I have DSL on order and I'm getting a static ip.  You just need to
find out where your local service station is.  Min is about 1200 feet from
my house, it needs to be under 13000 feet of cable from your house to the
service station.  I don't know how long it takes to get cable installed,
but it seems to take about a month for DSL.  DSL is $40 a month for 408kb
down and 208kb up.  Installation and modem are free, and they don't care
what OS you are running.  I have heard a few horror stories about cable
and DSL - I guess I find out in three days if I can get or not.  Any way
go to www.flashcom.com - they are going to be my ISP for DSL.

Hope thats a help,
Anthony

Here's hoping they can really install it...

-