LINUX Clustered Server Net

This is part of letter I recently sent to one of your members (Jerry
Feldman):

I have some familiarity with LINUX and already have it up and
running SuSE v6 on a AMD K6-2 based workstation. My next and much more
important project is to put together 7 dual Pentium servers using some
Supermicro P6DLS boards I acquired last month. My intent is to build a
low cost WEB server cluster using one board for the WEB
server/gateway/firewall and the other 6 in two redundant file server
clusters on separate 10/100 switches.
    I have an important question regarding this project: do you know of
anyone who would have the time, interest and experience to help build
and manage the LINUX system software. I intend to build the hardware and

pay the expenses to open the website, but I do need someone with the
LINUX or UNIX experience to help manage the software issues. Since this
will become a commercial site at some point, I can offer a small
percentage of the company that will come from this beginning as
compensation but little more.
    Thanks for the help. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

    This is a project that I expect to start slowly with just a few
servers, probably 2 servers at first connected by a 100TX switch to the
gateway server providing access security. This should still be plenty of
horsepower for a startup web site (despite using Celerons), although I
will defer to someone with more expertise. I also expect that I might
well need to offload some of the work to a commercial Web service.
    So if anyone is interested in a parttime project, please let me
know.

Best regards, Randy Hofland

-