Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:49:40 -0400
From: Mike Alchus <malchus at tech-expo.com>
To: jabr at blu.org
Subject: SunExpo

Mr. Abreau,

    My company is producing an open house for Sun Microsystems and their
partners in the Boston / New England area. The event is taking place on
10/27. I was interested in contacting you membership regarding the event. If
possible through email, if this is not possible, we can provide post cards
to be mailed to your membership. Any help you can provide in this area would
be appreciated.

For more information on this event please check out our web site at
www.sunexpo99.com.

Regards,

Michael Alchus
National Events Producer - TECHEXPO