Feedback wanted asap

My prefered backup device is another disk or so.  THen the
backup program I prefer is dd :) .. I suggest get some hot
removable disk trays. The procedure is then, insert the disk,
mount it, dd from the appropriate disk, optionally, make the
disk bootable, unmount the disk, put it out and stash it
away somewhere.

If you want to use tapes, I have used DLT, but they are a tad
pricey.

For good info on backups please check
	http://www.backupcentral.com

--
Jack Coats      |_|    Collective    |_|        A Pencom Company

-