would you rather we pass?

ccb

------- Forwarded Message

From: cleo at teal.engr.sgi.com (Cleo O'Brien)
Subject: Re: Speakers for LDD in Boston
To: ccb at kukla.tiac.net (Charles C. Bennett Jr.)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:50:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, shukla at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com,
        ccb at kukla.tiac.net, davemc at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com,
        cleo at teal.engr.sgi.com (Cleo O'Brien)

howdy -

jeremy's in DC til the 10th of september.  his itinerary up to
that point is paid for.  seems to me the incremental expense of
providing lodging for him for 2 or 3 days and a flight from DC
to boston and back are quite a deal.  if you can find the budget
to cover this additional expense i'm sure jeremy would love to
provide value-add.  if this isn't possible, we need him here.

thanks -- cleo

ps - piyush - could you call me?  3-2051.  thanks!

------- End of Forwarded Message

-