Perl on Linux and NT - Clarification(attempt)

This clarification might be a bit long, but here goes...

Here's the scenario:
Person in New York wants to do data entry on a database that resides on
the NT box.
The linux box mounts the directory which serves as the web root of the
NT box to home/httpd/html/nt
It is now possible to browse the NT's web directory
The NT box has MySQL and Perl installed.
The NT box contains the HTML and perl to access and manipulate the NT's
box MySQL database.
The network is comprised of 192.168.1.* IP addresses, only the modem has
a real IP address.

Is there a way, beside telling the NT box's scripts to run from the
linux perl, to have the perl compile locally on the NT box?

This is almost as hard to explain as it is to fix :(

TIA,
Phil

When you link to /nt on the linux server and try to execute one of

-