M1X and RR

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Chuck Young wrote:

> Does anyone know if "mediaone express" and "RoadRunner" are the same?
>
> Curious minds will always want to know useless sordid details...

I believe so... MediaOne Express was the content provider portion of
MediaOne... They decided that RR did it better and are using them as thier
content provider, and MediaOne is just providing the pipe, as I understand
it.... At least that's what everyone here tells me (I work at
Arris/Nortel/BayNetworks/whatever we are today/formerly LanCity --- the
people who make Cable Modems and CMTS's for MediaOne's network).

Derek D. Martin   |  UNIX System Administrator
derek at netria.com  |  dmartin at lancity.com

-