KDE question on SuSE

Hello,
	I have used both, I like KDE.  Have you tried uninstalling KDE
completely and building a fresh copy.  I had a problem once - so I just
built what I needed and it worked.  There are also some things that SuSE
doesn't include with it that I got when I built it, I don't remeber what
though.

Hope thats a help,
Anthony

-