Thanks for help on xf86config, now I need help with Samba

Hello,
	I can't get your smb.conf file, but I'm willing to bey you either
have encryption on, or you haven't applied the clear text reg hack to you
9x, nt box.  I'm going on encryption though.  If your running a 2.0 series
samba you can log into port 901 of your machine with a web browser, and
set yourself up with a samba account, you will need to log into it as
root.  In here you will see a passwd section - set yourself up from there.
I have just recenlty finished setting around 15 or 20 samba servers, so if
this isn't it - send me a reply, we can figure it out.

Hope thats a help,
Anthony

-