Gnu Make

Hi Jerry -

   The FSF has published their own excellent book on GNU make.  I'll
bet there's TeX source for it somewhere up at the ftp site or you can
drop in to Quantum or Softpro to snag a copy.

   There are so many UNIX makes and I switched to GNU so long ago that
I can't begin to grok the second question as stated.  I bet the folks
at www.ede.com can - they're ex-OSF release guys that specialize in
CM/Make/release issues.

ccb

---
Charles C. Bennett, Jr.				VA Linux Systems
Systems Engineer,				1382 Bordeaux Dr.
US Northeast Region				Sunnyvale, CA 94089
+1 617 543-6513					+1 888-LINUX-4U
ccb at valinux.com					www.valinux.com

-