Distribution for next Installfest

IMHO, Debian is the best distribution if you know what you are doing. I
think that SuSE is also excellent. The only reason for not using Debian at
the installfests is the people that come to the installfests need something
they can use later, and I found that as good as Debian is, it is much less
user friendly, especially for beginners. Installation is also slower, at least
until they get their new package manager out (I have not checked).