Sharing files with Windows

While I have been using Linux for several years, I have maintained my Windows95
system. I am now at the point where I use Windows95 primarily for Quicken. I
still get my POP3 email on Windows because I still have not found one that I
like as well as Pegasus, and David Harris is not porting it.
My current todo list is.
1. Either share or copy my existing windoz icq database to Linux.
    Also, any preferences on iCQ clients :KXicq - KDE based, or gtkicq.
    I have tried KXicq, but not gticq yet.
2. Palm Pilot sync client. There are several good ones. I just have not gotten
around to setting it up. On Windows I use the Daytimer organizer to manage my
consulting hours. Again, all the right tools exist, but I have not taken the
time to set it up.
3. Porting the Pegasus email folders. While Pegasus not supports RFC822 mailbox
format. I have several years worth of email I would like to convert into
something I could use. I have my folders set up very hierarchially. I am
currently looking at several email clients (Postilion is a tkRat superset,
tkRat, xfmail, Netscape, and exmh). One thing I want to have is multiple ids or
personalities so I can switch my signature. Netscape supports hierachial
folders, but  you can only configure 1 signature. To change signatures, you
need to edit/preferences, or cut/paste. I could always write my own or become
less schizoid.
4. Find replacement for Quicken. Someone did post it to either GNHLUG or here.
I just have not followed through.
 --
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>

-