further VMWoes

> As for getting host-only w/ masquerade working, that's the setting
> that I use.  There are two steps:
> 	1) Get host-only networking working between Linux and VMWare.

So says the help pages (with not too many details, of course).  With
bridged networking, the guest OS (10.0.0.130) can get to both the vmnet
address (10.0.0.2) and the eth0 (10.0.0.1) of the host, as well as outside
hosts (10.0.0.4).  With host-only, the guest OS with the same ip info can
neither see the vmnet address or the eth0 of the host.  Any ideas on how
exactly I should have the various ip/netmask info set up?  A working
example perhaps?

> 	2) Get IP Masquerade working.

Already working.

I've checked the vmware newsgroups on most of this stuff, but they seem to
be only a little more helpful than the vague-ish documenation.

-b

-