DSL (was Re: RCN vs Mediaone cable modem experiences?)

I'm waiting for HarvardNet to install 768Kbps SDSL in my home in
Somerville.  The cost is $399/mo.  Where are you getting 1.1Mbps SDSL
for $350?  What city?  What ISP?

FWIW, in my last company we had HarvardNet DSL in Cambridge..  We had
some problems getting it working (due to Bell Titanic problems), but
once it was up it was great.  I'll certainly let you know how it works
out once my new line is installed.

-derek

-