Flea Market-Unix Workstations

Dear Gentlemen--

Okay, here is an offering for your flea market.  I think I fit your
description, completely.

I represent a small reseller company located here in Memphis, Tennessee.  We
also do extensive refurbishment of IT equipment for several local
businesses.  One of our clients has offered us the following product:

Description of product
	Network Computing Device model HMX diskless workstation model #
9101361
	NCD Monitor model # 19C41487-80  specification # S-NW03
 	Standard layout keyboard RT-101 part #060002
	Standard serial port mouse part # 9F-NCD  LT402C00487

These workstations were for a Unix-based system running X-Windows but they
could be used in any Unix environment

Of the 3000 workstations, 1000 have 8 meg of RAM, the remaining 2000 have 16
meg of RAM

Some number, unknown, of the workstations have 19 inch monitors.  There will
be no price difference for the 19 inch monitors as we have no way of knowing
or guaranteeing that the 10 we have already received are typical or unique.

Our target price is $500.00 FOB Memphis for the 8 meg workstations and
$550.00 for the 16 meg workstations.

The machines are Y2K compliant but they don't have an internal
clock/calendar, anyway, so the point is irrelevant, but there it is.

We have documentary legal proof of ownership.

The machines are in very good to excellent condition.

Here is the URL for the magazine article touting this and several other
X-window platforms, the NCD model basically won the contest.
According to the Permissions legal statements, you can refer to the article
and publish the URL without getting the written permissions.  Written
permissions are free if you need them.

HTTP://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/issues/1605/pcmg0014.htm

We are interested in all reasonable offers.  Our business is quite small but
we do encounter opportunities like this one every so often.  As Y2K
continues to jitter the IT market, we expect more such items to fall our
way.

Good Luck and Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sincerely

David R. Burton
901-252-2588

-