Yippee, looks like I have a good sendmail.cf

Well,

I awoke this morning with the missing link.  No, not the wife... the missing
FEATURE() in my sendmail configuration which would complete my configuration.

Anyway, allow me to describe how my mail delivery/pickup works, and then
I'll post the configuration, and complete steps to compile & install sendmail.

	(OS)  RedHat Linux 6.0
	(MTA) Sendmail 8.9.3
	(MUA) EXMH

I wrote two little scripts which are executed hourly from cron:

	smtp_outgoing
	smtp_incoming

These scripts simply check to see if the ppp-link is up, and if so, delivers
and retrieves email (calling `sendmail -q` and `fetchmail`)

Outgoing summary:

	Compose message in Exmh
	Exmh-Send hands off outgoing mail to sendmail
	Sendmail munges the header & envelope with my ISP POP address
	Sendmail the immediately queues the mail (does not try delivery)
	Cron executes smtp_outgoing to deliver queued mail

Incoming summary:

	Cron execute smtp_incoming
	fetchmail retrieves mail from my ISP POP account
	fetchmail delivers mail to local smtp port (sendmail)
	sendmail delivers mail locally using procmail
	procmail sorts and filters all incoming mail
	use Exmh to read my mail

There is a lot of good topics in a number of different places, and I'm curious
to know if anyone is interested in my configuration.  If so, let me know.

- Christoph

-