Linux 6.0 Complete

This is a great distribution.  It's been recompiled with 586 optimizations and is very easy to install.  Latest KDE 1.11 and GNOME 1.09 are installed.  Probably what Redhat should have been if they'd waited a bit longer on the release.

Will
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kyle at breezy.com
  To: John Abreau ;
  Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Linux 6.0 Complete

  John Abreau wrote:
    On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 kyle at breezy.com wrote:
    > I was in Sam's Club ( in New Hampshire) the other day, and found The
    > Complete Linux OS 6.0 (Mandrake) on sale for $24.93.  Has anyone had any
    > experience with this Linux package???

    I understand Mandrake is supposed to be Redhat + KDE. I dug around a bit
    and found their web site at http://www.linux-mandrake.com.

    Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
    ICQ#28611923 / AIM abreauj
        Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change
        to take effect. Reboot now?  [ OK ]

  According to the package , you can set it to either KDE, or Gnome, or both.  Sounds very flexible.  I'll give it a try.
  Thanks John
  Kyle

|       Seabreeze Communications                |
|       Internet Access on the seacoast of      |
|       New Hampshire  sales at breezy.com         |