Upgrading

Hello,
	I heard a few people talking about upgrades being a pain to find
stuff that would fit what they had.  So I took a peak at
www.pricewatch.com and this is what I found for relatively short money.  I
have been making purchases from this site for a while, its a databse of
who is offering what prices on which products.  Great prices & I've never
been huustled from  anyone on there.

	64 megs pc-100 sdram $35 + S&H
	Alton super 7 mobo 100mhz bus up to 475mhz processor $56 + S&H
	K6-2/400 w\ 3dnow $74
so for $165 + S&H under $200 you've got your old AT system suped up a bit.
>From a 486 or pentium to a 400mhz.  Thats not a bad upgrade if you're
happy with your video & storage.

I was impressed with the priceing,
Anthony