errors

James,

I would imagine that most folks are unfamiliar with the problem as you
described it.  Exactly what error(s) are you seeing?  What makes
them random? How do your logs get rotated?  What are you running?

Someone is both more likely to assist if you can provide the specifics.

Paste your errors into a mail with more information and let's see what
happens. OK?  Just substitute anything you do not want to go out to a
public list with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx or something like that if this sort of
thing concerns you.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking

-