An alpha question.

Hello,
	I don't thinck its a scsi error - here's why.  The system finishes
booting - it just doesn't do it on the screen - I get no kernel info (on
screen) after it gunzips the kernel.  I noticed the light flickered on my
hub - so for kicks I tried to telnet in. and it worked.  meanwhile nothing
more has happened on the screen.  When I do a dmesg - the machine booted
succesfully, it just doesn't show up on screen.

Who says ingnorance is bliss?
Anthony

-