Need volunteer for Q&A session 6:30 - 7 PM 5/19

OK,

Is there someone reading this email that would like to show up at 6:30 and
moderate Q&A for 30 - 45 minutes?  We need someone reliable, who can just
keep things afloat between those who ask and those who respond so that as
many people with questions can get them answered without one guy taking up
the whole 45 minutes (unless everyone is totally fascinated with one
killer question/answer).

Don't be shy...  It's not that hard!

P.S. If nobody volunteers, you get stuck with me again ;-)

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking