Installfest pix

On Tue, 11 May 1999, David Kramer wrote:

> I took a few pictures with my digital camera at the Installfest to put
> on the web page
>
> 1)John: would you like them in Photoshop or JPEG format?   If JPEG, how
> big?
>
> 2)Would anyone from the installfest object to their picture being on the
> web page?

Sure, the photos would be welcome. I prefer JPEG; I generally set my
camera to 1024x768. I have a script on my laptop that creates an html page
of thumbnails of .jpg files, using ImageMagick. I'm planning on using this
during Linux Expo next week to add my photos to our web site  during the
show, assuming I can find a connection for ftp and telnet.

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
ICQ#28611923 / AIM abreauj