To persons w/ a cable modem

Rich Braun wrote:
> In another thread, Christoph wrote:
> > I did not know that BLU was an acronym for LinuxPimp.com...
> > And no, the DNS name is not in use yet...
>
> I take it that job-seekers and employers-seeking-help aren't welcome in
> your inbox?

I've always considered my inbox open to many alternative mail-styles...
But we can't just let anyone post what they want here.  Pretty soon, we'll
have shaddy hackers selling OS's in brown paper bags and pimping little
baby beowolf clusters to dirty old NT executives...

Is that the kind of world you want to live in?