Looking for speaker for gnu autoconf/automake

In a previous episode John Abreau said...
::
:: For the May 19 BLU meeting, I'd like to schedule somebody to talk about
:: developing software using the GNU configure mechanism. Can anybody
:: recommend a good speaker on this topic?
::

I'd really like to see that.. I've never seen a really good
explanation on how to work with it..

on a related note, in the summer I would be willing to do a session on
doing distributed development using CVS/lxr/bonsai.. I've done a lot
of that in both large and small groups.. Its rapidly becoming the
defacto model for opensource projects. (as well as private ones!) I
can even draw some comparisons to older things like RCS/SCCS and to
current stuff like ClearCase.. I don't know if there is any interest
out there though?

to resurrect that 'what would you like to see' thread, I've had some
specifics come to me.  in a similar vein (except more linuxy specific)
a session on RPM construction and interactions would be very
interesting to me.. we could do redhat RPMs, debian packages,
etc.. I'm not really qualified to give this one either.

-P

-