Out of Free Storage error

OK,

/etc/fstab   directs me to fstool and there is no listing for
/dev/hda6

I used fstool to add that partition using the information about the other
partitions to answer the questions that fstool insists on having answered.

fstool was then willing to mount the partition and asked me whether I
wanted to remove

/dev/hda6 which did not appear to be there any more.  I said no.

After closing fstool I now get:

swapon -a
swapon: /dev/hda6: Device or resource busy

swapon -s
swapon: /proc/swaps: No such file or directory

fstab now reads:

#
# /etc/fstab
#
# You should be using fstool (control-panel) to edit this!
#

/dev/hda1                 /                         ext2   defaults 1 1
/dev/hda7                 /d2                       ext2   defaults 1 2
/dev/cdrom                /mnt/cdrom                iso9660 noauto,ro,user
0 0
/dev/fd0                  /mnt/floppy               ext2   noauto,user 0 0
/dev/hda5                 /usr                      ext2   defaults 1 2

none                      /proc                     proc   defaults
/dev/hda6                 none                      swap   sw

gauss:/home               /gauss/home               nfs    defaults

International Press is the editor of
Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
Asian Journal of Mathematics
Methods and Applications of Analysis
Journal of Combinatorics-- the print version of the Electronic
	Journal of Combinatorics

contact us at:
journals at descartes.intlpress.com
fax 617-491-6779