BLU meetings - what would you like to see?

These are off-the-cuff suggestions from someone who's not very involved with the
BLUG, and only makes about two meetings per year... so take them for what they're
worth..

So a nice demo of software that I would not otherwise have time/desire to
download/install/hack into running would be nice.  Like user demos of the
latest Gnumeric features would be useful for me... I'd know whether or not
I really want to spend the time learning it.

I'm using KDE because there were just too darned many RPMs to install for GNOME,
and if I can't get something up and working in 5 minutes, I move on to something
else...

Such demos would be useful for non-techies as well... "Here's what you can do
with Linux", or "Here's how you can use Linux for stuff your three-person
non-profit organization had to spend $10,000 to do with Microsoft"

BTW, I've been lurking on this mailing list for a couple years now, and I want to
say that some of you guys are the best example of how great Linux support can
be.  Although I don't post questions to this list, there are some things (like
the recent articles on X and ssh) that I keep meaning to get around to reading
docs for -- but you guys distil out the info I need before I have to invest that
time.

Keep up the great work.